Logan's mom, diagnosed this week, he is 13.

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by stacy650960, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacy650960

stacy650960 New Member

Hello! My 13 y/o fur baby Logan was diagnosed this week, he is 13. I am a "human" diabetic and am hoping to learn more about feline diabetes for his well being and support. I am very excited our vet suggested this website and joining the forum. We are looking forward to sharing and learning from you all.

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome, Stacy and Logan! Your vet gets points for knowing about this site and for recommending it to you. :)

JanetNJ likes this.
  3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to FDMB Stacy and Logan! This community is a treasure trove of knowledge and support. So glad you hear your vet (sounds like a keeper!) recommended the site to you.

As a human diabetic you have a good understanding of diabetes and a step up from where most of us started. A lot of the principles are the same but our kitties have some differences and we are here to help you and Logan any way we can. Post any and all questions over on the Health Forum where there is a lot more traffic and we'll help you along on this new journey with Logan. :)

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and Logan! :)

6. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Welcome Stacy and Logan :cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.