Loki 01/05 Amps~312

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kacy and Loki, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

Loki has been pestering me for not posting for a few days. We have had a couple of cycles of high numbers, though I did have to go to bed early last night, because school started back today, so he could have went lower last night. I have been furiously preparing for a trip to Maryland, I bought a car and have to go get it, and have been trying what to decide what to do for my Loki. I didn't want to subject him to 18 hours in the car, but I don't really feel confident leaving him to board at the vet (especially with his crazy shot times) nor did I have a babysitter that can cope with his wonky schedule. So in the end, Loki gets to go with us and has gotten to become quite the travel kitty over the past few weeks. I'm hoping he doesn't drive me nuts.

We started a new Lantus pen this morning. The pen we were using wasn't empty, but I dropped it last night and sent it rolling about 20 feet, and I didn't want to end up 8 hours from home with insulin issues. We are packing his hypo kit, and bought extra strips and cozy blankets for his cage this morning. We are also going to take his leash and harness in case we get the chance to get some rest stop exercise. Wish us luck on what is sure to be an arduous journey.

2. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Have a safe (and fun!) trip! :smile:

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Aw Loki is so lucky! Lucky Loki get's to travel and see the world! Well, at least within the U.S :lol:

Have a wonderful safe trip Kacy!

4. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Yooohooo a trip for Loki!
    That's going to be fun! Sounds like you got it all figured out.
    Have fun!

p.s. 2 gold stars for getting a +1 the other day! ;-)

5. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

Loki had a better pmps than we have seen in a few days~175. Guess he's going to give me the good travelling numbers again! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.