? Looking for vet in Toronto(GTA)

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by TTBLR, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TTBLR

TTBLR Member

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a doctor in Toronto or GTA, who really knows about feline diabetes, someone who is obsessed with cats' health.

Thank you.

2. LuanneP

LuanneP Member

I've been to Central Toronto Veterinary Referral Clinic on Eglinton several times for different reasons with my kitties & I have always been impressed with Dr Ho. I'm not sure about her experience with Diabetes but I'm sure you could call & have a quick chat with her about it to see if she's someone you'd like to take your kitty to. She saved the life of my cat Oreo & also of my Mom's little dog so I don't hesitate to drive the 2.5-3 hrs there just to see her. You only need a referral from your regular vet the one time & then you can just go when you need to after that (at least that's been my experience).

TTBLR likes this.
  3. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Don Mills Veterinary. I was referred there from Edmonton but that was a very long time ago. They started in a house and then got bigger but Doctor Handsome/Randy is still there. Sometimes it's the staff that can make a good or bad impression. At that time (pre-internet or Yelp) there was some kind of rating system which is no longer in use. I'd avoid the high priced matching smock wearing clinics right downtown. If you ever move to Milton I have the world's best vet but that's quite a hike down the 401.
    http://www.donmillsvet.com/about-us/team/

TTBLR likes this.
  4. Riulake

Riulake Member

Heya TTBLR, did you end up finding a vet in Toronto / GTA that you would recommend? Newly diagnosed here.

5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

I’m in Brampton and haven’t found one I Ike or trust at all. I’m currently treating my kitty without vet input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.