Loose Lips: Eve is going into labor...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Shelly of tinykittens.com is fostering a pregnant cat, Eve, who is starting to go into labor. Hard to know when the babies will be born, but if you want to watch:

http://livestream.com/tinykittens/eve

All is well with us. One more week of classes for me, then we are going on a cruise out of Vancouver to Alaska. We will get to meet up with Wendy and Mariko for a day when we get back. :) Anne is traveling a lot for her work with the International Paralympic Committee and just being a regular classifier at some wheelchair rugby tournaments. Me and Tillie hold down the fort. The Queen is doing fine and quite enjoying being an only kitty. We try to shower her with as much attention as possible. :joyful: We love our Zener mugs that the raffle folks sent to us. We sure do miss our guy.
    Liz

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

And I miss your condos and Zener stories! I'm glad you are sticking around and visiting regularly.

3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

I'll second Sienne. I'm always glad to see you guys. We miss Zener too. He was a special little guy and an important part of LL.

Have a wonderful cruise! If you were driving I'd say stop on your way south from Wendy & Mariko, but maybe next time.

little scritches to miss Tillie.:D

4. Lori & Lulu

Lori & Lulu Well-Known Member

When are you going to Alaska, Liz? I have one booked May 22 on Celebrity Millenium.

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Liz,
    We are sending happy kitties vines to Mamacat Eve.
    How neat that you and Anne will be taking a cruise to that beautiful part of the world. And a visit with Wendy and Mariko will be the perfect top-off.
    I have my morning coffee in my Zener -to -the -rescue mug every day. I love it!
    Thanks for all your visits to Rusty. And thanks for staying around to give everyone support and help.
    You'll be disappointed to hear that there was no chair on the ice this year. I don't know why. The ice is out on Lake Flower, but most lakes are still iced in.

have a great weekend,

Hugs to you and Anne, scritches for Queen Tillie (caught any mice lately?)

Ella & Rusty

6. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Damn, I've forgotten my iTunes password and can't load the live stream app to view! Hope Eve is doing well.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. I'm sure Tillie is loving all the attention. Have a great cruise.

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Oh no, more kittens to fill my time!

I am looking forward to meeting Anne this time. Bring lots of pics of Tillie and the Mighty Z.

9. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Liz and Anne and Tillie))) it's nice to see you guys:):):bighug:. I'm sure that Z is watching over you all with love. I'm jealous you get to meet Mariko and Wendy! Have a wonderful trip:smuggrin:. I'm trying to ignore...that...link....oh I may as well give in, I know I'm going to go watch (sigh):p.

10. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Oh no you don't! You are not going to sucker me in again! Do you have any idea how much time I wasted, watching the Tiny Dancers from labor to adoption???? I cannot possibly do that again. I have my fingers in my ears and I'm humming to avoid hearing about it.....;):p

I agree with the others that it is always nice to hear from you and/or Anne. I, too, am envious of your little get together with Wendy and Mariko. I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. Scritches to Miss Tillie the Great Mouser!

11. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

No kittens yet.
    Momma kitty is beautiful!

I am looking forward to meeting you both, Liz and Anne!
    Hopefully there will be enough time for you and Wendy to meet my cats.
    Wendy has met Ginger, but not Cashmere yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.