Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda Davies

Amanda Davies New Member

Hi, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here as we were lucky to get Luther into remission back in March 2019 (diagnosed in October 2016, he also has IBD and Pancreatitis - both managed via diet alone - raw fed). Luther is 13 this Christmas. In early November Luther had a UTI which caused his pancreatitis to flare up and came out of remission with his diabetes, with high glucose levels (blood testing and ruins testing). The vet was hopeful that once the UTI and pancreatitis calmed down he would go back into remission. Our vet is pro raw feeding, home testing, TR etc so it’s been really easy to work with her over the years.

Luther’s current readings are high, we have used the same insulin scale as last time - worked through with our vet, but it doesn’t seem to be enough this time around and would appreciate some help in adjusting it. I’ve attached his current spreadsheet and insulin scale we are using. Luther is on prozinc u40 0.5 unit needels. Based in UK using alpha trak.

grateful for help and advice on dosing.

many thanks
    Amanda

218BC2CD-F5C9-4A11-B643-21E7E4410C88.png 96A789F3-9170-4637-8935-2F59B2A10ED0.jpeg

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Welcome back!!

You might want to re-post over on the Health board or on the Prozinc forum.

Also, if I can offer a suggestion. If you are not using the World template version of our template, you may want to transfer your data to that spreadsheet. It will automatically convert the UK blood glucose readings to US readings on a separate tab. Most of us are from the US and we are metric illiterates. Here's the link to the spreadsheet information which also contains instructions for how to put the spreadsheet into your signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.