March 30 - Jeddie was 207 this am!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

But his +3.5 last night was *only* 169. I won't be able to get a later cylce number until Friday, but he probably is dropping lower than that (I hope!).

2. Melissa&Paul-Kyle

Melissa&Paul-Kyle Well-Known Member

Re: Last day of March! Jeddie was 207 this am!

i posted on your other thread- oops :oops:

3. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

OK - read that. Yes, numbers are looking better - finally. The dose increase seems to be working better. In fact, it has been making me wonder if PK needs an increase - I know, I know... not what I have been saying. I have to look at PK's numbers. Have you updated his SS yet? (hint, hint).

As for the spraying, there have been no issues since I got all the carpet up in that one room. I think that carpet may have had odors and stains from the dogs and cat that lived there before me. Plus, Jeddie was coming into a place full of smells of all my cats and NO smells of him. I think he was overwhelmed by that and it stressed him out. He just HAD to make his mark. But now he has his sleeping places all over that smell like him and he is more sure of me and my affections for him so he isn't feeling so vulnerable - knock wood, antijinx.....

He is a very affectionate kitty who loves chin scratches and tummy rubs and purrs a lot. When I walk past where he is sleeping, he chirps at me. This is his real personality, I am sure. And I cannot believe anyone could part with him. And he is BIG! I wonder if he is part Maine Coon because, as his fur is filling out he is starting to have a coat like one, but not the ear tips yet. I was looking at the Maine Coons at the Pet Expo and he is nearly as big as some of them.

4. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

Today is March 31st, the second-to-last day of March. Tomorrow, March 31st is the last day of March.

5. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

um, today is the 30th, so we are both right AND we are both wrong - partially.

6. Michele&Molly

Michele&Molly Member

sounds like im' going to need an updated Jeddie picture!

7. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

Sheila, I know nothing about feline genetics, but if it's true that Maine Coons are the only "true" American breed (were cats here before the Pilgrims???) than many domestic long haired cats have some of those genes. Gandalf is PURE Maine Coon in personality and he chirps and vocalizes a lot - used to do it when younger more than he does now, but that greeting you get from Jeddie is a hallmark of Maine Coon personality. I've had a lot of cats over the year, but none which "connect" like Gandalf and the one other Maine Coon-like cat I had. It's why I will do whatever I need to to keep Gandalf enjoying his golden "grey" years as long as possible.

For me it's all about personality. Gandalf has no ear tips like Maine Coons, but every article I've read about them describes his personality to a T.

8. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

But neither one of you are on topic. At least it's Sheila's thread.

Thanks.

9. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Vicky, I really don't know anything about MC traits - I'll have to look it up. I just know I have a guy with paws that are an inch and a half across, a big head, long tail, and loves to chirp and talk and get belly rubs. My sister said he looked like a Clydesdale.

He was 245 this evening.. so up a bit.

10. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Does his paw take up almost your whole palm? Gandalf's do. From crook by my thumb to base of my fingers. An inch and a half for sure!

Sorry about the higher BG, but it's better than 300!!

11. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Yep. It's 1.75" across. I tried to get a photo of his paw early on - resting in my palm, but he would not hold still long enough. I could probably do dit now though. I want to measure him. I guess the proper way to measure is from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail?

BG was 262 this am. I am not liking the trend here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.