? Markies stole high carb food (with sauce) +10, 328, AMPS 309 SO WE ARE GOOD!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Silvina, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvina

Silvina Member

Hello dears,

I did this question on the group, I don´t know if this is off topic or not. In concern that forum answer time will not allow me to have a prompt answer but I will post this here anyway just in case its not apropriate to do it in the facebook group.

I will copy paste.

Hello group!!!
    If your cat stole high carb food and BG obviously went up he is almost 400 at + 10 (sorry he is 328), should I use Rapid to bring it down or just do nothing? This was my mistake. I gave one of my other cats high carb food and as I was with my mother at home I was talking with her and the other cat didn´t finish all and then... Markies who is a food thief... he ate a little of whiskas pouch with sauce.

And Im adding this.. I guess this sauce, will eliminate his Levemir depot so should I expect high numbers for some cycles?

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I would not give R, and the higher carb food should wear off shortly. It might take a few hours or a cycle.

Silvina likes this.
  3. Silvina

Silvina Member

thank you dear!! finally at amps BG went little lower so it wasn´t that bad, he was at amps 309. I gave him chicken broth with little pieces of chicken, some l lysine because he is sneezing, little taurine, and will give him a better meal in a couple of hours.

So we are good.

THAK YOU!!

4. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Naughty Markie sneaking some contraband foodies. :cat: Hope those numbers come down soon for you as the carbs wear off!

Silvina likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.