Mark's Marine Pharmacy backlog in orders.

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Deb & Wink, Jan 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Informational post for those that order Lantus insulin from Mark's Marine. Copied this from over in our sister Facebook group.

UPDATE ON BACKLOGGED INSULIN ORDERS FROM MARKS MARINE PHARMACY:

Jordan Cory Rosenblatt, the pharmacy manager at Marks, has posted the following :

“I have gathered some names here, and will personally look into those orders tomorrow. We also have some contingency plans for emergency situations where overnight emergency supply is available... so we won' t leave anyone hanging ever! We did get behind during the holidays; between December 20th and January 2nd there was only 3 postal service days... so coming back after the holidays was very difficult. We did try to communicate that with people when ordering. We have had staff coming in overtime and even hired on some extra staff given the circumstances. We thought the best thing to do was to educate about these delays, therefore we sent out a newsletter to encourage people to order an extra week early (however I know not everyone reads these emails and I totally get that). We also put posts up on Facebook about circumstances. We were almost fully caught up last week... then Vancouver got completely shut down from a blizzard with dangerous black ice on the roads with no postal pickups for 2 days and no staff being able to come in. Murphys Law! We are doing our best to return calls in a timely manner, spend time with each person educating them about their order and expectations, suggestions for reordering, and trying to bump their order up to the front based on how much medication they have left at home. It helps a lot to hear your feedback and your experiences as that helps us to improve to a) get these going asap and b) to learn how to ensure it never happens again.

Even with the circumstances, it should not take more than a week to ship!! Again, I will personally check on each order mentioned in this thread and will phone you tomorrow with an accurate update and solution. I apologize about the delays, and appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have further questions, post on the Marks Marine Pharmacy Facebook page. In the future, if you have any problems, please reach out to them on their Facebook page or by phone and ask for Jordan. https://www.facebook.com/canshipmeds/

Mark's Marine Pharmacy in Canada
    [​IMG]

Becky and Gray-Gray likes this.
  2. Becky and Gray-Gray

Becky and Gray-Gray Member

Thank you for sharing!

Callie & Patches likes this.
  3. KarenRamboConan

KarenRamboConan Senior Member Moderator

They are caught up in their back orders, so unpinning this now.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.