? Martini 11/17 One day on TR?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SMM, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMM

SMM Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/martini-11-15-two-questions-to-start.186760/

I started giving 2 units only yesterday (2 cyles) as per advice. Last night I was luckily home and caught her going pretty low ie 50. I believe she is bouncing this morning from that low? I did reduce this morning to 1.75, was that the right thing to do? Do at least 5 cycles more on 1.75? Just 2 cycles of 2 units and she goes so low?? The more I read, the more I get confused. I've not been thru anything this complicated/unnerving/frustrating as this disease so any thoughts are appreciated.
    I have updated the US side for the last week also, thank you Wendy for pointing that out.

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

With TR we reduce when they go below 50. Since you reduced this morning just keep the 1.75u until she clears the bounce ( could take upto 6 cycles) and if she doesn't make it back to green you can increase if needed. Good job getting those tests in last night.

SMM and Stacy & Asia like this.
  3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Nice cycle last night, it is a little unnerving when you start seeing those low greens, but it looked like surfing to me. :D:D:D

It is confusing, but it starts to make more sense little by little, I promise!
    If you are changing to TR, you can update your signature to reflect that. Hope the bounce clears soon!:cat:

SMM likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.