Mavvy and me

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Christie & Maverick, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Maverick is my sweet, handsome classic tabby, who I rescued just over 8 years ago. He and his brother were sadly left abandoned. When I had arranged to visit the rescue foundation, it was to see two other cats. But when I went to see them, I wasn't sure, but when I saw Maverick and his brother (Merlin- GA) I just knew. They had just been released for adoption that morning. I'm a big Top Gun movie fan, and while their original names were ok, when I adopted them, I named them Maverick and Merlin .

Mavvy was diagnosed 9 days ago, and I've been absorbing as much info as I can...even before, since I was already worried that he was drinking and peeing more than usual.

I'm glad this group is here, it helps to just know that you can share info, vent when things go awry, and learn how to just manage this illness.

2. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome. Fly over to the Health Forum and tell us more about Maverick. Also, we like questions.

3. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Welcome Christie and Maverick!
    Definitely feel free to ask any questions over on Main Health forum :)

5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Welcome! This is the best place anywhere for help and support! :)

6. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome... We are here to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.