Maxima AST test strips on EBay

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN), Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN)

Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN) Member

Is someone here currently bidding on most the Maxima AST test strips on EBay? I don't want to bid against you if you are. There is a single person (184 purchases) who has bid on four lots of 150 and one lot of 600.

2. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

not me at this time. I bid when you were away and am watching the 600 but no bids yet. AND I only bid in the last 15 seconds. so let me know when you are bidding or you name and I will not go there. mine is obvious

3. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

dian,

Your name is hidden from everyone but you and the seller.

I am bidding (for DCIN) on the two that are up in one hour. The ones that are now at $10.50. I am the one with 16 purchases to date.

I put a watch on the 600, but if you are planning on getting them, I will back off. I would have been buying them in part for your Boyz.

4. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

naw you go for it V. I got some for wheezer and the 200 buy it now you told me about for the boys. so you take over if it is for DCIN

5. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

I use Maxima AST, but have never gone on EBAY -- just from www.hocks.com

I think Carolyn uses them, but not sure where she buys...

6. Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN)

Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN) Member

Ha!! Finally won an auction, after going up against the same person all week and losing to him/her. Got the 600 strips, one meter, and 600 lancets for $66. My happy dance---> dancing_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.