Mayton diagnosed in October

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Mackenzie Obermeyer, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mackenzie Obermeyer

Mackenzie Obermeyer Member

Mayton is our 10 year old cat that was diagnosed with diabetes in October of this year. His glucose levels are still not regulated and he has been hospitalized twice for ketoacidosis. He continues to not eat as much as he should and is still loosing weight. We are joining this site to get ideas and suggestions on how to help him.
    Thanks for your help.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Welcome! Lots of advice and support available here. Post any questions you have on the main health board. Mention what insulin you're using, what dose he's on, what you feed him and whether you test blood glucose at home. If he has other health issues, list those too. This is the sort of info you'll be asked for. :)

3. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and Mayton, Mackenzie. I've posted some things which I hope might help in your thread on Feline Health.

Sending more :bighug::bighug::bighug: and prayers for Mayton to be able to eat well again ASAP. I know from experience how hard it is for both kitty and kitty momma to go through when your fur baby is having trouble eating. We'll do all we can to help you both.

Mogs

Mackenzie Obermeyer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.