? Merry 12/26 10.2(184) AMPS - Dose Advice

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuanneP, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuanneP

LuanneP Member

Hi guys,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I've held Merry at 4.75u now for a while (15 cycles so far) because he was getting his lowest numbers yet & with the holidays I didn't want to increase because I knew there would be a couple days where I wouldn't be home as much to watch him. But, I'm home now for a few days so based on his numbers do you think I should increase him to 5u?

Here's a pic of me trying to have a nap with Merry. He's all over me when I lay on the couch with him but he eventually lets me sleep.

Merry nap.jpg

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Sweet photo!!!

Yes you’ve got room to increase the dose by 0.25u. Good luck with the increase!

I can fix that formatting issue on his SS that recorded the 88 in black.

LuanneP likes this.
  3. LuanneP

LuanneP Member

Thanks @Marje and Gracie ! That's the second time that's happened with a field turning black & then I can't change it to a different color. I'm sure I'm messing it up somehow. LOL!

I'll increase Merry to 5u tonight :)

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Isn't it nice to have a snuggle buddy?

Good luck with the increase.

LuanneP likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the increase. Merry looks like he's really grateful for all you do for him.

LuanneP likes this.
  6. LuanneP

LuanneP Member

I gave Merry 5u tonight. Paws crossed!!

7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Are you perhaps deleting from the US SS and then doing some kind of copy and paste from the World SS because when I look at the cells, the ones that have turned black have the World formatting in them and that’s why they are black.

Last time, I did a check of the cells and the formatting was fine so something changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.