Yesterday morning, I thought I saw a slight limp, like she was slightly favoring a front paw. I picked her up and looked at them as well as I could with her being squirmy, and I rubbed them with no response from her that indicated pain. I did not notice it again yesterday, so I thought maybe I was crazy. Then, when she was walking to lunch today, the slight limp was definitely there and has been since. Also, her BG numbers have been abnormally high today. I am SO worried. (I immediately thought of poor Oreo.) We already had a vet appointment scheduled for next Friday just for planned blood work. I called to see if we could come in this week, but her vet is booked. They reserve an appointment each day or two for emergency requests for visits that come in the same day. There is one of those tomorrow afternoon, so they told me to call at 7am when they open if I want to try and get it before anyone else. I was planning to up her dose tonight based on her numbers the past couple of days, but now I think maybe I should just hold where we are until I find out if we are seeing the vet tomorrow, and if so, how the visit goes. Please let this be nothing.