Mimi 1/17 AMPS 258 - fur looks a little greasy and she's walking a little differently..

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mimis mom, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Mimis mom

Mimis mom Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-at-2-drop-concerning-me.225773/#post-2528308

I feel sick to my stomach. Mimis walk has changed ever since I brought her back from the Holistic vet a couple of weeks ago and she gave her a Lymphatic drainage. Her fur has also been a little greasier looking than usual. I feel like something new is wrong with her, and I don't know what.

Anyway, appetite is still good, and she seems content. Seems a little depressed but content for the most part.

LilTurkey likes this.
  2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Rosa, sorry to hear you're worried about Mimi. What do you mean by her walk has changed? How are her 5 P's?

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  3. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Hoping she gets back to normal soon, as Sonia said, how are the 5Ps...preening, playing, purring, peeing, pooping? Have you perhaps seen signs of arthritis before? Sometimes they start to slow down around this age, it may be unrelated to her holistic treatment. Just a thought.

Si am cat mom and Sonia & Leo like this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mimi gets back to herself soon. Sending prayers.

Mimis mom likes this.
  5. Mimis mom

playing not so much.. I think she's in pain somewhere. I've seen her more playful. I think the other p's are good.

6. Mimis mom

Im going to get some "atunements" done to practice animal Reiki on her. Udemy had a course to take- so I thought "why not"