? MIMI 6/24 - was going to increase but think a bounce is clearing.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mimis mom, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Mimis mom

Mimis mom Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...crease-amps-157-pmps-160.231302/#post-2587548

her +11.5 is 88- I tested it because shes been meowing a ton and it sounds like a hunger cry. It is close to her meal time, but because I know she has a tendency to throw up if her tummy is too empty I gave her a few pieces of freeze dried cat food.
    and about 15 minutes later I tested her and its 88, so I am going to guess it might have been lower?

I was home today and didnt give her as many meals as I usually do when I am gone- like usually its a PS then a +1, or +2, then +4 and a +6 then nothing after. this time I don't think I gave her anything past +4.

Should I wait and test her at PS to see if shes going up or down? I think either way I will give her her shot...

@Wendy&Neko

@tiffmaxee

@Marje and Gracie

just to get the ball rolling!
    THANKS!

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

See what her pmps is. If it’s not going down I would shoot as long as you can stay up and test should you gave a really active cycle. The freeze dried isn’t a concern.