Mocha 12/14 amps=297, +8=315/pmps HI/incr 4.0

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mocha aka Cold Play, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mocha aka Cold Play

Mocha aka Cold Play Well-Known Member

Used the Rescue Remedy on the hair puller and took a few drops to calm her. Then Mocha goes to almost pop her and I tell her "no." And, Mocha is given a gentle rub and next time I see her, she is sitting calmly on the ping pong table. Latte just yanked again. Will put it in the food now, as well as her having some in her fur.

I am thinking her having an amps close to her 5:30 number is a sign of steady vs rollercoaster ride. We shall see.

Really busy day still, trying to finalize work @ the home we are going to and find things @ the home we are living in.

More rain......come on sun!

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...6-7-408-pmps-416-3-5-310.149198/#post-1557344

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the Rescue Remedy helps and Mocha slides down to blue for you today.

Mocha aka Cold Play likes this.
  3. Mocha aka Cold Play

Just gave another light application to the coat. Will test if better on the coat or in the food. She needs some "time outs." :eek: Latte has learned to sit near my computer where I can intervene.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Ok Miss Mocha it's time to come on down sweetie. I wonder if she's a little stressed with the moving activity going on.

5. Mocha aka Cold Play

I wish I could blame it on moving stuff for Mocha's poor "manners" with Latte but it started before that. There is definitely a food jealousy. And, sometimes just a mere attention jealousy that if I pet Latte, who is a more contact kitty, that Mocha is staring @ me. It surely is not helping but I don't think the move will remove it either. Thank goodness for the calming aids they have now.

6. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

Hope the RR starts helping Mocha. When we drove to Zion's for a camping trip, it was the first time I used it on Snick and I rubbed it in her ears. It worked really well but I feel it interferes with her testing so I put it in her food now.

7. Mocha aka Cold Play

Going back up to 4.0, sorry gal. :eek:

8. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Don't get discouraged Kari...3rd time is going to be a charm and hoping it helps her flatten out and get to the greens she needs. With the moving and things I really think she might be a little stressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.