My civie Spuds...

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Shiloh & Rhonda (GA), Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiloh & Rhonda (GA)

Shiloh & Rhonda (GA) Well-Known Member

I didn't realize how long it had been since I had logged on. I just wanted to let everyone know that I lost my Spuds this week. His kidney disease had progressed so far that his poor little body couldn't take it any more. cat_wings>ocat_wings>o
    My heart is simply broken. I love and miss you, Spuds.

Attached Files:

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you lost your boy, Spuds. :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Sorry you had to say goodbye.... It's so hard

4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

May fond memories of your beloved Spuds, warm your heart always cat_wings>o

5. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

I am so sorry that it was Spud's time!

6. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

((RHONDA))

I am so sorry to hear that Spuds has crossed the Bridge. Be comforted that he is no longer in pain and his memories will always live on in that special place in your heart meant just for him. May your special memories of Spud give you strength and peace at this time.
    [​IMG]

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Rhonda, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your wonderful memories of Spuds and the bond you shared will help to heal your broken heart.

goodbyes.jpeg
    Fly free, beloved Spuds, and land softly at the Rainbow Bridgecat_wings>o

8. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

We had a Spud. Right now they're both in the soft warm grass where they each landed safely. Sorry for your loss.

9. Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA)

Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. We are right there with you. We lost our 17-year old civvie Miss Poe to kidney disease on May 11 :(

They look a lot alike. Miss Poe was also a white cat with a black hat (also tipped over her right eye) and tail, although Spud had a little break in his hat. He's a real cutie for sure. We'll both get through it. I miss her bunches too. :bighug:

She and her brother were dumped in the Home Depot parking lot (someone else saw a woman do it) almost 17 years ago today. A bunch of us in the parking lot pulled them out of an engine and my husband and I ended up keeping them both after we got them healthy. So we named her brother Homer and she was Poe. Here's Miss Poe right before we had to say goodbye.

IMG_1411.JPG

Strength and hugs to you and your family.

Sandi.

10. Shiloh & Rhonda (GA)

Shiloh & Rhonda (GA) Well-Known Member

Sandi, she's beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing! Hugs and strength to you as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.