Natures Logic Wet/Dry Food

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Harley Baby & Michele, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harley Baby & Michele

Harley Baby & Michele Member

I lost track of the ongoing conversation regarding good canned cat food. Someone made mention of Nature's Logic but I was concerned about the high carb fruits and veggies included. I emailed Natures Logic to ask carb content. Below is the response from the company referring to Carbohydrate count. Looks great to me!! The dry kibble on the other hand is not good for diabetics.

I had to cut and paste so it looks a little odd.:confused:

Hi Michele,

Thank you for your message and interest in Nature’s Logic. Below, please find requested information:

Canned

Beef – 0.87%

Chicken – 1.08%

Duck & Salmon – 1.17%

Rabbit – 1.33%

Sardine – 0.99%

Turkey – 1.39%

Kibble

Chicken – 28.44%

Rabbit – 22.11%

Sardine – 26.66%

Turkey – 24.38%

These are all As Fed percentages. As you can see kibble is considerably higher in carbs than the canned. We strongly encourage cat owners to feed as much wet/canned food as possible for cats. Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything else I can help with.

Best to you and your pets.

Deb Jacob

[​IMG] [​IMG]

402-475-7663

www.natureslogic.com

djacob@natureslogic.com

JeanW and JanetNJ like this.
  2. JeanW

JeanW Member

Thanks for sharing the info. I only asked for and received the info on wet food. Agree that the dry food definitely isn't for a diabetic kitty.

Harley Baby & Michele likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.