Could someone give me some advice please? My cat has been in the greens for a few days now and I don't want to muck it up by giving him the wrong dose, because his BG this AMPS was at 3.7 and I didn't know if it was safe to give him anything. Am waiting at the moment for his levels to rise a bit, but I need to know for future reference if it's safe to shoot on such a low number? Would be very grateful if someone could take a look and give me their opinion. Thanks!