Need Exp. Eyes to look over new diet

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by MommaOfMuse, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

I just thought I would run what I think I have figured out for a new diet for Muse and her 8 civie housemates, but wanted to run it by the experts before going shopping on Tuesday. Muse was stablized on A/D with I understand is 12% carbs. But we have one cat that demands the flavors change every so often or he will be in a snit for days...lol And one of the other ones refuses to eat anything sliced or shredded. So that leaves ground that they will all eat on a regular basis..(Sophia apparently is making an exception to her No Little Bits rule for the Fancy Feast. So here is what I'm thinking of switching them all to keeping Muse's current diet in mind, all these foods on Binky's chart are protein 30, Fat 60, Carbs 10. They are by Whiskas and are based on a 5.5 can (And no one is allergic to beef )

Savory Pate Ground Chicken
    Savory Pate Ground Kitty Stew
    Savory Pate Ground Liver & Beef
    Savory Pate Ground Chicken & Tuna
    Savory Pate Ground Mealtime
    Savory Pate Ground Turkey & Giblets
    Savory Pate Ground with Bits O'Beef
    Savory Pate Ground with Lamb & Rice
    Savory Pate Ground with Veal

Thanks again

Mel and Muse

2. Jen & Squeak

Jen & Squeak Well-Known Member

should be just fine :)

3. MommaOfMuse

Oh also does anyone know if those flavors come in anything bigger than a 5.5 oz can or where I can order them in bulk? Hastings is a pretty small town and even Walmart doesn't seem to can a wide array of flavors...So I normally spend a lot of time running around to different stores already to satify Princess What This AGAIN!!! Plus with 9 cats we are gonna go through a ton of cans at 5.5 oz.. Since 4 of my neutered Toms ( Onyx-Blk DLH, Bebe (originally named Bandit Lilac Point Siamese Mix, And is littermate brother Casper Flame-Point Siamese & Patches Turkish Van Mix) weigh roughly 19lbs each!

Mel And Muse

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might call the whiska's company and find out if they have larger cans...and with your story they might send you a bunch of coupons! :mrgreen:

5. MommaOfMuse

LOL someday I'll have to tell everyone how we came to have 9 cats...lol It wasn't our choice in the beginning there was only gonna be 2 and of course we had no plans to adopt a 75 lb pony that everyone insists is a dog...lol I picked out Muse and Onyx but the rest picked us...Thank God I married a man that is crazy enough to put up with a zoo.

Mel and Muse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.