Need help with food chart

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by klancy, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klancy

klancy New Member

I only have an old iPad and iPhone. Has anyone sorted the food chart by carbs, lowest to highest?
    I’d love to look at it this way, but am unable to do it on my phone and pad.
    I’d super appreciate it if someone has done it already.
    I’ve started to sneak Klancy small amounts of raw food and he loves it, so switching for his IBD won’t be an issue.
    He goes in to the vet tomorrow for his glucose curve.
    Someone mentioned stress at the vets....Klancy loves his all female vet office. He goes in like Joey Tribiani from friends to flirt “How YOU doing” and has a ball, so I don’t worry too much about stress.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Use this link for a sortable food chart. https://catinfo.org/chart/index.php
    You can sort for carbs under 10%, then lower than number if you wish.

I had a non diabetic cat test in the 220’s one day at the clinic, 53 at home the next day. Neko also typically didn’t get stressed at her vets, but there was a time with an emergency delay, bunch of barky nosy dogs, .... Needless to say, that day was an epic fail. Testing at home is much more realistic, cause that’s where they spend their time. Plus if you are planning to change food and carbs, it is really important to be home testing. Insulin dose requirements can change quickly when that happens. My girl took to raw right away too.

3. klancy

klancy New Member

Thank you SO much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.