new friend

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by NoraTseng, Mar 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoraTseng

NoraTseng New Member

Hello everyone, hope we can help each other.:)

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi Nora and welcome to FDMB. I am assuming you are here because you have a diabetic cat and are looking for information on treatment. Tell us about your cat and your adventures so far please. Is this a new diagnosis, and are you wondering what happens next?
    We can help with questions about diet, insulin therapy and home testing. Tell us what you need.

3. NoraTseng

NoraTseng New Member

Actually, I'm a veterinarian. I'm trying to find a DM form about record glucose curve. Because of one of my patient's owner is really awkward about the record the glucose that why I'm here. I want to help him to get in the situation more quickly about his cat who has diabetes. I'm looking forward that he can register this web and share his story with you guys. ☺️

MrWorfMen's Mom and Dyana like this.
  4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Oh we can definitly help your client with testing. Plus we have an awesome template that we use through Google Sheets that's super helpful and let's us share our readings with each other. Then we place a link in our signatures like you see below.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  5. NoraTseng

NoraTseng New Member

Thank you very much. ❤️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.