New kitty recently diagnosed

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Dan Gleason, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Gleason

Dan Gleason New Member

IMG_1822.JPG Hello all.
    I am the owner of a recently diagnosed 9 year old cat. I'm looking forward to gaining information and meeting new owners. My kitties name is Crash

2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Hi Dan, welcome to you and Crash. There's tons of great info on this site. Please feel free to ask any questions you have on the Main Health Forum.

3. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

5. Lillie

Lillie Member

Welcome- I'm new here too. I just started to get the hang of testing and my first couple of tests were not the best but oddly as soon as I started getting better at it my cat's BG went down to normal this past whole week without insulin. I was so very overwhelmed at first and had an awful lot of anxiety. It did subside quite a bit after a couple weeks of gaining more information and guidance. Still have anxiety but not nearly as bad as the beginning days. I do believe being here and home testing (when I got it right) may have saved my Kitty's life, or at least prevented a major crisis. Good luck to you and your kitty!

Yong & Maury GA and JanetNJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.