New Strategy for transitioning to wet food!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Laly&Kitiara, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laly&Kitiara

Laly&Kitiara Member

Hi everybody last week I had a bit of good luck with wet food but this week was not going great because i could not find the same brand and Kitiara was just refusing it.
    So today I had a new idea. I have a full bag of diabetes care dry food and I decided to make "mini sandwiches" with two bits of dry food and wet food in the middle. I pressed really hard so it wouldn't came appart. And...it worked! I know it is not ideal (and I am not going to lie it is a bit time consuming) but at least she is getting 1/3 wet food, because when I was just mixing it in the bowl she would just pick the dry bits.
    I thought to share this because if there any one out there facing the same issues with wet food transition I think it might be good giving it a shot. cheers from Argentina. :)

2. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

It's a start good for you

3. Laly&Kitiara

Laly&Kitiara Member

thanks Veronica, by the way your babu-chiri is gorgeous! We ARE struggling with wet food but I am determined not to give up. So thanks for your encouragement and support much appreciated. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.