? Nov 18 Walter AMPS 636

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Zelda & Walter, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Zelda & Walter

Zelda & Walter Well-Known Member

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Good morning Zelda and Walter! Your link to "yesterday" works great! Nice job! :)

AmandaE likes this.
  3. Zelda & Walter

Figured it out on the I-Pad--now if I can remember how to do it tomorrow, I'll be in good shape! Thanks for your help (and patience) :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

You're very welcome! After you told me you were using an Ipad, I started trying to do it on mine. Did you have to copy the previous day's link from history? That was the only way I could see how to do it but then I got sidetracked. :rolleyes:

5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I think for iPad it should be the same as iPhone(what I use). What I do is:
    1. Open my previous days condo in my internet browser (I use chrome but safari works the same)(the word condo just means the post for the day)
    2. In the address bar at the top of the browser I tap once to highlight the link to my condo and then one more time to get the option to copy. 4F5004AC-AF3D-468F-98AD-C4412D84E619.jpeg 1D2C2FAF-AACD-4D09-9F76-3FAF93D01A41.jpeg
    3. Then you go back to the main page and follow Sonias instructions to create a new post for the day choosing the “Post new thread” button
    4. And finally tap in the dialogue box once and select paste.
    Hope that helps, basically it looks like that’s what you’ve done! Your link works well for me too!

I hope Walter clears his bounce soon!!

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

It took me forever to figure out how to put that link in. Now I wonder why it seemed so hard.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Sonia & Leo

Thanks Amanda. I got it to work no problem on my iphone but not my ipad (probably because it's a very old one). Tapping on the address doesn't give me any options to copy but I got around it by going into history and copying it from there. A bit convoluted but it works.

AmandaE likes this.
  8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Interesting! I don’t have an iPad so I just assumed that it would be the same as the phone... SO convoluted!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Zelda & Walter

At work and sneaking a peak here--yes, it is a bit of a challenge but if I can do it, anyone can! Really appreciate the help from all of you!

Sue and Luci, AmandaE and Sonia & Leo like this.
  10. Sonia & Leo

Have a great day at work Zelda! :)

Zelda & Walter and AmandaE like this.
  11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Zelda! So great to see your post today! And your link from yesterday! Spectacular! I know all this stuff is a challenge...but if we just take it one step, one day at a time, soon you'll be an expert and you'll be helping someone else new down the road how to figure out the same stuff! :)

Walter is having himself a bit of a bounce this morning...and I hope he slides down today. He really worked that juice yesterday! Made it all the way to the lagoon. What a good boy!!

Have a great day Zelda! Looking forward to seeing your post tomorrow :)

Zelda & Walter likes this.