Nov 3 Felix AMPS=243

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Nov 3, 2018.

1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

prior thread Oct 5--can it really be that long ago?!

Felix went quite awhile with very few greens, but now he's back in business (and in bounciness).

I overslept by accident yesterday, which meant we got most of the way to our new Standard Time shot schedule and I got to stay in bed the extra hour today.

We're all still adjusting to my parents suddenly moving from their own house in southern Missouri to a senior apartment here in Minnesota, and then my step father hospitalized with acute kidney failure a few days later. The autumn has been full of doctors' appointments, errands, and other tasks, but last night we got to just socialize, going out to dinner for his 80th birthday.

Beth 73 likes this.
  2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Susan,
    This has been an eventful month for you and your family. Hoping that things settle down soon. Sending healing vines to your stepfather; and best of luck in your new home to your parents.

Chef Felix, you're doing a great job keeping up with the parties. :cat: Now it's time to step off the trampoline and stay green.

3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Whereabouts?

I'm glad your parents were willing to move closer to you so you can help them in their hour of need. :bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see Felix give you some greens. I'm glad you got to go out and celebrate your stepfather's birthday. I hope things are stabilized for him now. Sending prayers.

5. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks and purrs, friends.
    Thank you, Auntie Ella! Momma keeps busy with her stuff while I keep busy baking lots of crunchy croutons!:cat:

Twin Cities. I'm trying to convince them that the snow will be pretty and much nicer (since they won't be driving) than the Ozarks ice storms that regularly put their power out.;)

Quite a bit better--he got a fancy walker when he got out of the hospital, but he's opting for just a walking stick most of the time now.:bighug:

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

It's usually much quieter in the cities in terms of snow and better temperatures than up here in Duluth/Superior area. :joyful:

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.