? One drop

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by apple, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apple

apple Member

Anyone using the one drop meter?

If yes, how has their subscription service, customer service been?

2. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

I never heard of that meter. Can you provide a link?

3. apple

apple Member

https://start.onedrop.today/collections/test-strips-subscription-plans

I'm thinking One Drop | Premium looks the most enticing.

I can't find info on their financials. For ease of use, I like the paid yearly subscription. That said, as a VC.....I want to know they will be around for the year.

They just took on a big growth move and finding info on the companies ability to scale has been limited.

http://onedrop.today/2017/05/22/one...s-shipments-to-united-kingdom-european-union/

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

The cost sounds good but keep in mind you need a larger blood sample than your alphatrak or a relion. (0.5)

5. apple

apple Member

I wasn't able to find the drop amount in my initial looking around. Thabks for posting the info.

6. JanetNJ

It was in the performance link info. Buried deep. Lol

7. JanetNJ

8. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

"apple"....

Marje sent you a conversation that she would set up your ss for you on your other thread .....

at the very top of this page is an inbox link on the top right.... click on it.....

9. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi apple, just wanted to quickly straighten something out and do it here, not the "stalling" thread where you're already getting help so this can be read later.
    This was from earlier
    "The meter started ok ---- Just like it randomly stopped working it randomly started working"
    "For some unknown magic reason, it turned on & woke up when the strip was put in. No idea why it wouldn't then it would"
    I did NOT know you and Cat had a rough Saturday, low numbers, sorry about that.
    My compliments to you still stand and more compliments about handling a rough night, good job!
    Oh that meter! I loathe the modern worlds "sealed unit" mentality, that no one at 1-800 cares, that the pipes in our new house froze days after that part of the warranty expired and no one gave a damn. But those are mere annoyances compared to a machine that can make a life or death calculation for you.
    Glad to see you're shopping for a new meter. I dated a diabetic girl in 1976 who went HYPO several times. No diet soda back then (TAB), no health food stores, not much help at the supermarket either. You may see this at a yard sale one day, a "portable" BS unit. No digital readout, just a needle wandering around the scale. Plug in the AC adapter and wait.
    When something electronic is associated with the words "unknown magic reason" it's time to go shopping. Sincerely wishing you better days.
    meter02.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.