OT 2017 Calendar news?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Long time no post from us. All is well here, we are both retired from university teaching and love it! We just passed the two year annifursary of our beloved Zener crossing the bridge and miss him every day. Our civvie Tillie keeps battling IBD with ups and downs and hanging in there at the ripe age of 16 1/2!

We don't follow the board as regularly now, but we send hugs to all our friends still here, the new ones who have joined and those who are GA. And in keeping with that theme, has anyone seen any announcement for submitting photos for this year's FDMB calendar?

Josie & Ripley (GA) and DebG like this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  3. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Hi Liz & Anne.

So nice to hear from you. I'm glad to read that Tillie is still hanging in there. We all miss Zener and his lively condos.

Enjoy that retired life. Have you had snow yet?

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Miss you both -- and the Tillie stories.

(And no snow here, thank goodness!)

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you asked about the calendar. I didn't see the link in Community. I wish it would get posted in each forum like it used to. I think some people missed it last year.

I'm glad things are going well for you both and Tillie is hanging in there. Sending prayers as you remember your sweet Zener. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Hi Liz and Anne :)
    I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying retirement life :) and that Tillie is doing well :bighug:

I was wondering about our beloved calendar as well, and was glad to hear it's a go. I used to post little reminders in my condo every once in awhile, to remind folks, but I don't have condos anymore :(

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Bump!! The calendar is a wonderful fundraiser for FDMB!!! I always buy one for myself as well as one for my Mom. Others by them for their vets, rescue groups, and more. The calendars are always beautiful!

Thanks for posting this Liz, and for the update on you, Anne, and Tillie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.