OT...DCIN auction is live!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

DCIN (Diabetic Cats In Need) is over $12,000 in the red and donations have been dropping, so we're doing a mid-year auction this year with some cool kitty stuff and DCIN T-shirts in various sizes and styles.

The T-shirts are very high quality....these are not Wal-Mart shirts! They hold their size, they're heavyweight material and the logo doesn't crack or fade. They are also great to wear in public because people ask about DCIN and you have a chance to educate about feline diabetes!! I've talked to several people in Petco while wearing my DCIN shirts!

There's also lots of cute kitty stuff and several different sizes and patterns of catnip mats too! These are great for our furkids and come with a little extra nip to add when needed!

The highlight of our auction is a great mouse bed made by our own @Bellasmom !! It's adorable!!!

Come check out our items and bid high and bid often!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/DiabeticCatsInNeed/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2129238930439452

P.S. You will have to have access to Facebook to see and bid on these items.

2. JeanW

JeanW Member

Thank you for sharing this. :D

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Bump, going to check it out! Hey Chris, I hope that DCIN got all the meters I sent.

4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

That mouse bed is adorable.

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

OMG! Had to bid on that mouse bed! Jamie, that's beautiful!!! I 'need' that ....:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Susan&Felix(GA) and Bellasmom like this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Thanks! My cats love them

7. Sue and Luci

I'll be watching that until August 4th ... I'm going for my piggy-bank right now!:joyful:

Bellasmom likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Had to check first thing to see how the bidding is going! Hope everyone can get in on the action - help those poor kitties :) :bighug::bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  9. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

@Chris & China - I know our forum is tiny, but you might consider posting over in Prozinc-land as well so that more folks are aware this is happening. :)

10. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Great idea, love all the items!
    I will share this in my Weirdo Cat Lovers of Cleveland Facebook page, there's over 14,000 members in the page so hopefully it will get you a few bids :)

11. Chris & China (GA)

done!!

Djamila likes this.
  12. Chris & China (GA)

That'd be great!! Anybody else that also belongs to other cat groups that would allow it, we'd love the extra exposure!!!

13. Sue and Luci

What's going on over there today? I love to look every day ... hoping I'm winning :) :) :)

14. Chris & China (GA)

Not as many bids on lots of stuff as we'd like, but the mouse bed is very popular!! (as I knew it would be!)

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  15. Chris & China (GA)

16. Chris & China (GA)

Only ONE day left to bid!! We've got some really cute kitty stuff that's going for really cheap!! Let's support this great organization with some higher bids!!!

Bellasmom likes this.
  17. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.