OTJ but getting higher numbers now-today 134

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Mom2SweetPea, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom2SweetPea

Mom2SweetPea Member

Hey everyone. My cat has been OTJ for about a month. Last shot was March 6. The last few mid cycle tests have been creeping higher and higher with today's being 134!! I am sick over this. The only thing I can think of is we recently opened a new bag of food (Young Again Zero Carb mature). When I bought it, the website did say there were a few changes to comply with California Prop 65. I called to ask what the changes were and the lady I spoke to assured me it was labeling, but the website does say formula changes. So who knows? All I know is that my cat's numbers are all of a sudden creeping up. Do I give her a drop to help her along? Is she faltering? Any advice is appreciated. And yes, I know wet food is best, but for now YAZC is what she will eat.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi Amy, you might also post in the Lantus forum for advice about whether you should restart insulin and a recommended dosage.

3. Mom2SweetPea

Mom2SweetPea Member

Thank you. Just also posted on Lantus Board. :)

Idjit's mom likes this.
  4. Dusty Bones

Dusty Bones Member

I'd be scared to feed Dusty dry, even Young Again. Just switching from Fancy Feast to Weruva gave me nightmares! Please stay or get on low carb wet food! Any teeth issues or other infections?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.