Patriot Day (USA). Titan AMPS 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Sep 11, 2018.

1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan 9/5.
    Happy Twosday to everyone :coffee:, Titan surprised me a bit this morning with his AMPS. Haven't had one that low for quite awhile. I shot his full dose (8.5u) but will keep a close eye on him today. His appy is off the last week or so, will not eat his usual food, Friskies pate, but will nibble at his treat food of Fancy Feast and Beyond pate's if they are fresh. He goes in for a blood draw tomorrow to check on his RBC's to see if they are still low and I will discuss with Dr Becky about putting Titan on meds for his diabetic insipidus. If we can concentrate his urine maybe we can cut down on his bladder infections???? Chin scritches to all the kitties and healing vines to those in need. Ed.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow.

So many cats here are having appy issues.. including my own civvie. :confused:

3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Patriot Day...thank you, Paula :bighug: Never forget .

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Titan surfs safely today and his appy picks up. Sending vetty vines for tomorrow.

5. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

6. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Agreed, pretty darn good for an acrokitty!

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  7. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

No we do not. I'll ask Dr Becky ,not sure it's an E. coli infection. She is pretty sure due to his constant drinking/urination ( suspect diabetic insipidus) the urine is so diluted the bacteria can grow. Going to talk about Desmopressin