Phoebe Squeak 5/12 AMPS 377 Not a bounce?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by J.J. and Phoebe Squeak, May 12, 2019.

1. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

i think the bounce cleared and it’s a failed reduction. I’d go back up to 1.25.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  3. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Thank you. I agree it's a failed reduction, but here is why I'm afraid to go back to 1.25 ..."If an attempted reduction fails, go right back up to the last good dose as soon as you see kitty's numbers trending upwards. You don't have to hold the reduced dose for a certain number of cycles before taking the dose right back up. The guidelines listed under the topic "Increasing the dose" do not apply to a failed reduction. Please use common sense in this situation. The "last good dose" is not the dose that just dropped kitty into the 20s or 30s. You want to resume momentum by finding an in-between the dose." And 1.25 made her drop into the 30's on a human meter, so I thought I should try to find something between the 2 doses.

4. tiffmaxee

I see a 64 on your ss. When was the drop to 30’s?

F you want to go with a fat dose go for it.

5. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Hi,
    Thanks for your help. I didn't mean to be confusing. I use an AlphaTrak meter but I bought a human one so I could follow the TR protocol more closely, so when I got the 64 with the AT meter I also used the human meter at the same time and got 36. I put the notes off to the side on the SS but in the future I'll try to note the 2 numbers in the same place so it is clearer.

6. tiffmaxee

Thanks for clarifying.

7. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Thank YOU for your help.