Phoebe's Rebound pt. 50

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by EricH., Jan 1, 2019.

1. EricH.

EricH. Well-Known Member

2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

:eek:

EricH. likes this.
  3. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Yikes that looks awful. Fingers crossed for you that the job works out! Any idea how long that cold is supposed to last? Sounds like a good excuse to pile up all the blankets and binge on Netflix for a few days!

4. EricH.

EricH. Well-Known Member

322 @ PMPS

5. EricH.

EricH. Well-Known Member

It'll be in the 20s on Friday and 40s by Monday! As for Netflix l don't watch many movies. Haven't had cable in 3 years. Can't afford it. I'm slowly sinking here. I worked 10 hours last week 7 the previous week and was told last Thursday no work for over 3 weeks. Hence the reason l started applying elsewhere for work. I usually don't share my difficulties but I'm really scared right now. I'm behind on everything. Unemployment won't make a dent. Any positive thoughts or prayers would be appreciated.

6. Sharon14

Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts! Hope you hear some good news about the Frito-Lay job soon. :bighug:

EricH. likes this.
  7. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Sending a ton of positive energy your way.

EricH. likes this.
  8. Djamila

Sending positive thoughts and lifting up prayers. I hope this job works out for you, and if not this one, then something else soon! Thank you for trusting us with your struggle right now. You're going to get through this, and things are going to work out. Lots of hugs to you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

EricH. likes this.
  9. EricH.

EricH. Well-Known Member

Thank you Kris, Djamila, and Sharon for the prayers and positive thoughts! I'm very thankful for all of you. Sorry for venting. I know it'll get better!

Kris & Teasel, Djamila and Sharon14 like this.
  10. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Oh Eric, I'm sorry things are so tough right now! I'm sending a ton of positive energy and vines your way. I hope that things work out with this job, but if they don't, it just means something else wonderful is waiting for you!!! Please feel free to vent anytime. We're here not just for our sugar cats, but for EACH OTHER. We are a family here in Prozinc Land, and you're a big part of that...you can vent/cry/scream/share anytime!

Kris & Teasel, Djamila and EricH. like this.
  11. EricH.

EricH. Well-Known Member

285 @ AMPS

Sharon14 likes this.
  12. EricH.

EricH. Well-Known Member

Thank you Rachel! :(

13. EricH.

EricH. Well-Known Member

266 @ AMPS

Good news! Frito-Lay contracted me and I'm going on route Monday. That's the next step in the hiring process! Everyone thank you for the support and encouragement!
    Tomorrow morning I'll start a new post.

Djamila and Sharon14 like this.
  14. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

That's great news, Eric! :D

EricH. likes this.
  15. Sharon14

YAY!!!
    upload_2019-1-31_18-47-37.gif

EricH. likes this.
  16. Djamila

Congratulations! Good luck with the route on Monday! Hopefully the weather will be a bit improved by then too!