Pig 3/10 amps 384; +4 262; +6 325; +8 303; pmps 289

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuvinThisPig, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Yesterday's

Oh my... Pig and I are here... But, momma is very overwhelmed with school right now. I have two very reading and writing intensive courses and staring down the barrel of a massive research proposal due in about 3 weeks. Add into that the research for our trip to Washington and time is a precious commodity.

Never worry, though, I may be late in posting sometimes, but Pig is my top priority! Always!

Now, I updated his SS yesterday and for some reason none of the numbers saved. Luckily, I record them in 3 different spots, so no harm no foul.

I could not figure out how to measure out a 3.9u increase on the L tonight, so instead opted for a 3.5. I can raise by 3.5 next time and then round out the numbers evenly with a 4u increase on the next raise. If we need it. I am wanting to look at leveraging the R a bit more and will be ramping up the increases on it. I also want to tap this unopened bottle of R to see if the current one I have has gone bunk. I am just not seeing any changes after a dose. Not even at the 1.5uR dose..

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The Lev increases can be by 10-15% until you see movement. Which I hope is soon! I think you can also be a little more aggressive with the R increases too. I would try 2.0 units next.

Good luck with school.

3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

R is much more durable than Lantus/Lev. 2u looks like the next step...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.