Pig 3/2 amps 323

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuvinThisPig, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Yesterday's

Well, now, we did an increase last night and I got some surprising results... He dipped all the way down to 256 at his +6! I was very shocked! No complaints here, though!

We are finally getting some of the blockage out and I can tell the difference.. He is feeling just fancy today. Get this.. He actually played, PLAYED, with me today! Not like running and jumping, but he definitely elicited some prey interest! He has been awake and alert and chirping.. He has been walking around the house and not just laying there... These things make me smile!

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Excellent news for Pig! I love that he's playing and being more like a cat! :cat:

Loving all these yellows, go, Pig, go! :)

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  3. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

I agree! Tonight I will increase his R scale by .25u across the board... Gunning for those blues now.. I certainly hope it does not take another 30u to get there.. lol.
    However, I am starting to make, formulate, and solidify plans for SRT. I got a troop of people helping me get it all together as well. Honestly, I would not be able to do it without them. Pig has a teams! :)

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

It's heartwarming that there are whole teams of people dedicated to helping one cat like this! Very excited for Pig's SRT journey, I hope you are able to document it with lots of photos! :bighug:

5. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Great news for Pig. I like the idea of "Team Pig".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.