Pig 3/20 +8 205; +10 230; amps 225

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuvinThisPig, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Yesterday's

Pig had a really good cycle last night and saw his, yet again, lowest number ever with only the Levemir! I, yet again, will be hopeful for blues with this dose! Pig and the persistent winter weather share a lot of commonalities... Both are very stubborn. Pig with his numbers and winter with his temperatures.. :p

The countdown continues and my nerves keep snowballing. However, this final push to and through SRT will be the toughest part, I am sure! I am so excited to see him feeling more himself and that is all that it is about for me! I want him healthy again and enjoying his life like the young kitten he is!

Oh! With that being said, last night and yesterday morning I actually got him to play with me the way he did before the dx! He was snatching the string and hiding behind the doors just like he use to! It was so beautiful!

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Hoping today is the day for :cool:! It’s so close!

That’s awesome that Pig is playing again. I love when they do things they had stopped doing, it’s a sure sign he is feeling a lot better! Go Pig!!! :cat:

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  3. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

I am pleading with him to just try a blue on... See if he likes it. I am thinking if not this am cycle, then fore sure the pm.

Yes, it makes me happy to see my boy being who he is!! I am excited to see after treatment!

4. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Getting closer & closer to that first blue...

5. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

I well know that feeling when they start to behave like they did before dx!!! It's such a wonderful, heart-warming feeling, life just doesn't get any better than that! :bighug::bighug:

C'mon, Pig, work that juice, you cutie-pie, you would look so nice in blue!:cool::cat::cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.