Pig 4/16 : amps 125; +2 203

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuvinThisPig, Apr 16, 2019.

1. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Yesterday we had a little bounce or a jump from all the food I gave him. He started breaking it just before his shot. I only left out 2 meals (every 4 hours) last night and came home to a 125. I like that much better!

Alas, my Pig is quite the character. A while back I bought an auto feeder for Tail because he simply could not go that long (10-12 hours of work) without eating. His poor little tummy was so upset and he is just a sensitive kitty. Well, today I got home and opened the door to let Tail into the main part of the house and Pig did his norm and immediately went into the bedroom. I went into the kitchen and started washing dishes. Then I heard this noise that I think my subconscious registered long before my conscious did... It was the sound of a collar clinging on the side of a metal bowl. Yup. You guessed it. My sausage stealing, pizza thief of a gorgeous acro cat had broken into the feeder (**sigh** :rolleyes:) and eaten all of Tail's FF. Guess who has an upset tummy now.... Not Tail. So, here we are again mister yellow 203.

It is okay. His tummy will settle and we will be right back on track. It is so hard to manage his food with him this hungry and until I get him back in reg. he will continue to be this hungry. However, his appetite is a good sign so you will not find me complaining about it!

Sunny days and lovey kisses!

JeffJ likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear u had to come back

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

What kind of feeder do you have? I remember going through YouTube videos and researching the web after reading that some cats do "break in" to the two meal feeders, and how some people fixed it so the little food burglers couldn't succeed. Some people got very creative, others found a pretty simple fix. That Pig, he's so interesting, isn't he?