Please help me find a pharmacy for budesonide

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by dana moore, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dana moore

dana moore Member

My vet was supposed to have budesonide ready for me on Friday and they never called me and now I need it ASAP does anybody know where I can get it from what pharmacy please help. They said his pharmacy might not be able to get it but if I can find one that can to let them know.

2. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

dana moore likes this.
  3. Cat Ma

Cat Ma Well-Known Member

The 3 mg capsules saves money but I don't have a trained eye yet to divide it into three 1 mg dosages. Where do you get empty 1 mg capsules, @Larry and Kitties?

4. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

Thriving Pets has capsules and sells them by the 100's. I use #3 capsules and also put in 1/4 of a 250 mg tab of metronidizole and 1/4 of 10 mg of Pepcid AC.
    I get my capsules from Capsuline. Less expensive than Thriving Pets but y have to purchase them by the 1000's. I also get colored ones so I can tell the AM (no Pepcid or budesonide, just metronidizole) from PM (budesonide, Pepcid and metronidizole)

Critter Mom and Cat Ma like this.
  5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Cat Ma likes this.
  6. dana moore

dana moore Member

Thank you so much everybody with the help from y'all I am able to get my prescription hopefully by Friday.

Critter Mom, granadilla and Cat Ma like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.