? PMPS 436 stay with dose?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Susan G & Jimmy G, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan G & Jimmy G

Susan G & Jimmy G Member

Not sure of why his number is so high. Gonna check him a few times tonight. Behavior seems fine, playing, good appetite, things ok in the litter,and he's not visiting the water bowl. Stumped.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Hard to say. He might have gone a little lower than he's used to today and this is a bounce.

3. Susan G & Jimmy G

Susan G & Jimmy G Member

I wasn't able to get a test in today - darn it. Will def get some in tonight. Thx.

4. Susan G & Jimmy G

Susan G & Jimmy G Member

Tested +1 Back down to 308. I was freaking there for that hour. During the hour we played and got him running, jumping and playing a little tether ball with his fave toy. I will get in a few more tests before bed and will plan to get overnight tests tomorrow night.

5. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

People don't realize how much exercise helps. Good job.

6. Susan G & Jimmy G

Susan G & Jimmy G Member

Looks like he's on a good downward trend. Wish I could keep testing overnight.

7. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Is there a trick to getting them to play?? Phoebe is seriously and literally a pancake!!:banghead::banghead: cats!

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  8. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Lol CC'S favorite is a shoelace. She can't resiSt. At first she would only lay there and bat at it..! It took about two weeks before she would run and chase it.

I have to do more of that again.... Girl is getting chubby again!

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  9. Susan G & Jimmy G

Susan G & Jimmy G Member

Feathers. No other "toy" interests him. We got this wand from Amazon ($13) and a package that comes with 5-6 different type bird like feathers...even a squirrel like tail. Some of the bird colored feathers when circled in the air like a bird, sounds like a birds wings flapping. After a good 5-10 min playing he starts to make the clicking/chirping sound. Our other cat will often take it in her mouth and bring it to me as a gift out of the blue at non play times.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01F...27243&sr=8-4&keywords=cat wands with feathers

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.