ProZinc Dosing Advice?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Bearcat86, Sep 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bearcat86

Bearcat86 Member

Hi,

I've been posting regularly on the ProZinc forum to get dosing advice as we try to get Bear's BG regulated (link to thread), but I haven't received a response in over a week so I thought I'd try posting here.

Bear's BG numbers have been so confusing over the past couple of weeks - I can't tell if he's just continuously bouncing or if his dose is too low? I've been trying to be patient and give him time to adjust to each dose, but it worries me seeing his numbers so consistently high! Any advice you can offer would be so appreciated! Thanks :)

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

So sorry you haven't had a response. The people that usually advise on that forum have not been available. Again, sincere apologies. If you don't get response in one of the Insulin Support Group areas, always post here too, so people know you are asking and need help. If a post isn't answered it can sink to the bottom of the list and not be as noticeable. :blackeye:
    I am tagging one person that I know can advise and hopefully others will chime in.
    @MrWorfMen's Mom

3. Bearcat86

Bearcat86 Member

Thanks, that's good to know! MrWorfMen's Mom has always been so responsive, I figured she was probably on vacation so I should give her a break and try posting here ;)

4. Idjit's mom

Linda has been around, just very busy, and she wouldn't intentionally neglect you. Thank you for putting the link to your thread in the appropriate ISG forum, that's helpful in order to keep things..well, in order in the right place. :D

5. Bearcat86

Bearcat86 Member

Posting again to bring this thread up to the top. Anyone else out there have any ProZinc dosing advice they could share?

6. Idjit's mom

tagged Linda to your thread in the Prozinc forum. You should be seeing something soon. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.