Good morning! I hope everyone and their sugar babies are doing well with the COVID-19 situation going on. I have been working on Chia's dosing following the updated Prozinc Guidelines on here. He has been consistently in the reds and pinks it seems since I got him an automatic feeder (on 02/21/20) and I feel like I am chasing the dose. The last dose increase I made was to 2.75 units. He seemed fine for a few cycles until yesterday where he was really high in the A.M. cycle and then dropped low during last night's P.M. cycle. His AMPS this morning was 118 and after a 20 minute stall it was at 135. Unfortunately I am running low on his BG test strips. They should be arriving by Saturday, but I am limited with how many tests I can do now. I have about 22 left. This influenced my decision to skip his shot this morning but now his +3 BG taken right before his 2nd mini meal is 506. The other thing to note in his spreadsheet is that I changed his feeding times. Before his feeding schedule was 8 small meals given at AMPS, +3, +6, +9, PMPS, +3, +6, +9. Yesterday I changed it because I thought it might be better to give him more of his feed when his insulin was more active and to make sure that his preshot numbers weren't also influenced by a food spike. I gave him his minimeals at AMPS, +3, +5, +7, PMPS, +3, +5, +7.5. I am sure this affected his BG but I am wondering if he was bouncing already to begin with. His numbers were high and flat and I was feeling that with each dose increase I was just chasing the dose. My plan will be to decrease his dose to 2.5 units for a few cycles with the new feeding feeding schedule and ride out this bounce. Any recommendations of anything I should do different? Insight on the feeding schedule would be helpful, too. Another important thing to note is that I took him to the vet for his dental on 03/17/20 and made notes about the dose changes made during that time.