Reassurance - can I trust the Zobaline from Amazon?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by WilbursPerson, Dec 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilbursPerson

WilbursPerson Member

I would totally take vitamins from Amazon myself but am less trusting when it comes to our cats.

I want to get Wilbur going on B12 specifically the Zobaline from Amazon. Is it “legit?” I know it may or may not work but I don’t want to give something fake or adulterated with harmful stuff. Is this what people buy and do you trust it? ZobalineTM (for Diabetic Cats) 3 mg x 60 tabs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008G3LI2M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ue.cEbH9JVBEW

I’d feel better if I could get it from Chewy but no dice.

also can I just shoot it down like any other pill? We pill gun his levothyroxine each night so it would just be an extra tablet to load up.

thanks in advance!!!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  2. WilbursPerson

WilbursPerson Member

Thanks for the feedback on being able to trust the Zobaline from Amazon! I’ve read stories about “Aveda” shampoo being diluted or whatever so I had a fear about the Zobaline.

with substituting in non Zobaline vitamins, how do you know what is safe for cats in terms of fillers or other ingredients?

thanks!!

3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

The ones on amazon are sold from the manufacturer... So yes they are fine to buy. If you go through ibotta you will get back 5% on pet purchases.

https://ibotta.com/r/jickssf

4. WilbursPerson

WilbursPerson Member

Thanks for the replies/ info! When buying a separate folic acid to go with the vitacost, is there a specific brand to choose? Or what are ingredients/fillers to avoid?

5. WilbursPerson

WilbursPerson Member

Thank you!!!!!

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

7. WilbursPerson

WilbursPerson Member

Thanks for the link to the manufacturer!

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Sometimes they have it on sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.