Rosie AMPS:206 +3.25:126 +4.25:95 PMPS:120 +3.5:67 +4.5:83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Day 10 full dose Simplecef

Rosie is perky and lovey. Her urine is still 99% clear. Sometimes, she pees by straddling the litter box (low edge which my husband trimmed down for her) and she actually pees in the little pocket formed by the pan liner. When I dry that up, once in a while, I can see there is a TINY pink spot. This is, on the whole, a great improvement from where we started, but how about gone already, huh?

A little soft poo and less appetitie enthusiasm, but truly, Rosie has gone through these cycles of ravenous days followed by not-so-hungry days for the past couple of years so I should probably not read much into it.

I got an offer for a book deal from a major publisher I can't name because I haven't signed yet. I have to read the contract this weekend. If I sign, it will be out in about 9 months and I'm pretty excited! Again, not bad for a Friday the 13th. They do want me to add more of one aspect they really loved to the story (writer's dream come true) so I have more work over the next month or so on that but it shouldn't be as nuts as trying to get that draft out in April when I was chained to my desk. :)

I will be back to read condos this afternoon when the rain starts. Right now, got to get to the outdoor stuff while the sun shines!

Wishing everyone in L&L Land a great day!

2. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the offer for a book deal! What a great accomplishment. :woot::woot: You have to let us know when it comes out.

3. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Glad that Rosie is almost over the infection! Good luck with the book deal.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Congrats on the book deal...what an accomplishment! Sending more vines for Miss Rosie to continue feeling better and her appy increases.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Miss Rosie - what were you doing up there checking out the yellow floor. I think the boys in the lagoon are missing the sight of your bikini! Paws crossed on getting to 100%.

Awesome news on the book deal. I'm glad they loved the story. :)

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide for Rosie. I hope she continues to feel better. Congrats on the offer for a book deal. How exciting.

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see Rosie stuck her paws into the lagoon today...especially after being lost out there in the trees this morning!!

Come on now Rosie....Your presence is requested in the lagoon tonight (and for more than just a few minutes)!

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Well, I finally made it back here--tomorrow, so to speak. Green from Rosie on both the AM and PM cycle for the first time since May 1. Hope she keeps surfing as I surf off to bed. Tomorrow is another day, so I hear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.