Rosie AMPS 94 +5 75

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

We are still on vacation "up north". I have seen the very early first signs of fall color today and my supplies are running low so it may be time to head back south soon.

Rose got an unearned reduction today because I had to unpack the enema kit yesterday. Rosie's BG is highly correlated to any type of constipation situation, so I am very slow to make increases and ever watchful on the constipation front. After a couple of increases, I went with an enema and yep, that made a difference, so I did reduce her insulin just to be on the safe side. I have HC and a hypo kit with me too, but I'm 5 hours from her vet, so I'd like to keep it a bit more relaxed - we are supposed to be on vacation. ;)

Sending cool north woods vines, hope and healing to all in need.

Previous.

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

That sounds lovely.

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

“ Cool north winds”.... while here we have dry, crispy lawns ... sounds wonderful, Carol :) Enjoy :)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you're enjoying your vacation. I'm glad Rosie is doing okay.

5. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

You know Rosie so well Carol :), glad she is doing well, hope you are getting some relax time in too!

6. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you and Rosie are having a great time "up north" Carol!

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

How much longer are you away? Bet it's wonderful to not be sweating like we are here in the North East. Tonight some thunder showers to roll in and tomorrow will be some as well. That is bringing a cooler front. YEAH!

It's is amazing how much constipation can play havoc with the numbers. You know your girl all too well. Glad the enema made a difference.

I used to have to give them to my Sug, GA a lot especially at the end. Not fun......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.