Sammy - TaTa - The Aftermath

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Maureen & Sammy, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maureen & Sammy

Maureen & Sammy Member

AMPS 452 +3~419 +6~335

2. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

i have to say, i don't have much spare time these days and rarely get to read too much in LL (odd how that worked out, i read more LL before I started using it. LOL! ) anymore but after seeing this condo today i had to go back and see what happened and WOW! what a grand entrance you guys made :) good job by all for sure!

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

I actually saw that article with the greyhound..Amazing yes?
    My DBIL is a orthodontist & does work for Popcorn Zoo in NJ, does teeth on the Big Cats..I donate to them as they save lots of exotics & dogs & cats..Ah, heck if I even see a container with an animal, I shove $$ in it--I'm a sucker for nanimals!!!
    Have a good night!!--I see a number, maybe in the 300's, but it will improve real soon--Dont worry there in the city of GC!! Ni Ni Maureen!

4. Maureen & Sammy

Maureen & Sammy Member

PMPS 452 +3~419 +6~335 +9 301

5. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Loved the Jasmine story =) Nice way to wake up this morning! Thanks for sharing :smile:

I'm right there with ya on the watching thing. I pay attention to them more than most people I know. I know what they want more often than not when everyone else is throwing their hands up in frustration, because they'll tell you if you're looking and listening. I also believe the little turkeys read our minds somehow, been too many times I've just *thought* about taking the dog for his walk and he's suddenly there, acting like I said it out loud or wondered where one of the cats is because I haven't seen him in hours, turn around and there he is looking up at me like "What? What do you want? *yawn* I was sleeping." Tugger listens to me (he may not always do what I ask, but he hears me and understands) when I talk to him and explain things to him. I'm convinced his last two reductions were because I told him he is <-> this close to you-know-what and yesterday he was going higher than usual, he got threatened with an increase and told that would delay the you-know-what and a few hours later he'd dropped 20 points :mrgreen:

I hope you and Sammy have a much calmer day today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.