Scooter AMPS 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jill & Scooter, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-28-scooter-amps-79-new-drooler.218671/#post-2433187

Happy weekend!
    Scooter is still at 1.25 units. Doesn’t seem ready too change anything. He’s feeling good and eating good.

The fur kids have been on a roll this week. The other night I went to do Scooter’s before bed pokey and couldn’t find the meter. It stays on the counter in his room with all the rest of his stuff. It wasn’t in the floor or under the chair or anywhere. I finally remembered I had emptied the trash can that sits next to the counter. Went outside and started digging through the trash and found it in the bottom under all the trash in the sack. He likes to lay on the counter and I guess he decided to throw it away.
    Another night I heard crashing from the living room then Toby raced into the kitchen and circled the island several times , still hearing a lot of banging. He finally jumped up on the back of a chair and stopped. He had the handles of a Walmart sack over his neck, the rest of the sack was shredded, his tail and eyes were huge. DH had bought a few bits and pieces for his boat and was doing something with one and had the rest in the sack on the floor. Nosy Toby had to check out the sack, something scared him and he slung the stuff everywhere as he tried to escape the sack.
    Miss Fred has shredded her food bowl and a 100’ heavy duty water hose this week.
    Hope you’re all having a relaxing weekend!
    Prayers for all kitties and beans in need!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL !!! Lot of action at your place ! Poor Toby, I can just picture him with the sack ... :joyful:
    Have a beautiful day Jill ! Scooter, you're doing great ! :D

Jill & Scooter likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I remember one of my cats investigating a plastic bag once and got the handles around her neck. Luckily she ran my way and I was able to grab her and rescue her. :woot::woot::woot:

Nice AMPS Scooter!

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Some mischievous kitties there. Never a dull moment.

5. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Jill, I finally laughed after crying earlier. Thank you!
    Still, I hope things smooth out for you at your house! I had a cat tear through the house with a large paper sack with handles wrapped around his neck. He was terrified and ran under the bed, making it hard to rescue him. Now I always tear the handles off. Haven't had an incident with plastic though.
    One of my cats knocks everything off counters. Everything! Cats and dogs work together sometimes too.

Scooter looks great:D

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

SS looks "wonderful" he's regulated on this dose ( till he decides otherwise!! :rolleyes: )
    [​IMG]

7. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Wow!!! I guess we know how Scooter feels about testing

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I laughed out loud at this one...Luci doesn't seem to react quite as much to getting caught in a shopping bag....
    Here's Luci's response - albeit not a plastic bag...but she'd gotten hooked in this one somehow...

9. Jill & Scooter

Glad we could give you a laugh! We usually don’t leave sacks and things laying around either, just because Toby is so nosy! Yes dogs and cats work together! There have been a couple of times we have come home to find that Jessie (drooler) has eaten something ( like an entire loaf of bread) that was left at the back of the counter where she couldn’t possibly reach it. I know she talked Toby into pushing it to the edge for her. We don’t leave anything on the counter anymore.

10. Jill & Scooter

Thanks Joy! Yes, I’m just patiently :rolleyes: waiting for him to tell me when he wants a reducie!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. Jill & Scooter

Apparently that day he was done with it! :joyful:
    ( he’s actually super good about it)

12. Jill & Scooter

Lol, that would be more like Scooter’s response. Toby is pretty high strung and Scooter is super laid back.
    I never realized Luci was a bobtail!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for the laugh. Poor Toby. I'm glad you found the meter. That's why it's a good idea to have a backup meter.

14. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

She's a Manx - stubby tail and all...these kids are forever getting into things aren't they?

I hope Toby has recovered from his shopping bag fiasco...:)