Sept 12 Leo otj day 12 +1: 81, PMBG: 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Last condo Thurs Sept 6: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-day-6-ambg-101-5-6-and-were-off-xoxo.202576/

Hi everyone, I’m so happy to be back after being away and radio silent since last Thursday.

We left Waterdown around 9:30 am and arrived here in Bainsville around 3:30pm. We stopped a few times on the way to Leo get some fresh air and stretch his legs. I had given him a Gaba about an hour before we left and I thought he would be relaxed and sleepy but he was for the most part awake but totally zoned out.

Leo seems to be dealing really well with the move and this morning he was in kitten mode and chased paper balls up and down the hall! I haven’t seen him act like this in months, I’m so happy for him! I updated my SS and he’s mostly green with some blues.

I'm going to try to catch up with what's been going on soon, I feel so out of it, and miss everyone a lot. So much can happen in a week, it's scary. So much to do here on my own because Len drove back to Waterdown to close his office and deal with the main moving truck that will be there this Friday and moving the remainder of our stuff this Saturday.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jill & Jade and Susan&Felix(GA) like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That is great to hear. I'm glad Leo is doing so well. Happy Day 12! :):):):):cat::cat::cat::cat::D:D:D:D

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Thank you Carla and Furball! :bighug:

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Whoooo hooooo GO LEO GO!!!!!

Sonia & Leo likes this.