Sept 14 Felix AMBG=49, +14(AMPS)=54, +1=54, +2=43, +2.5=49, +3=57

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Sep 14, 2018.

1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

prior thread Sept 9

Felix is hungry this morning and doesn't understand why I'm being so stingy with his breakfast(s)!

Although this was only his first under-50 on this dose, I'm thinking I'll try the reduction. With the attention my parents are needing right now, I'm not sure I will be around to catch the lime greens, so I want to avoid them altogether.

I'm supposed to leave for my parents' at what would've been +3.5 today, but I'm still stalling after an hour. I suppose a bounce is likely by midcycle.

I also have a civvie who hasn't been feeling well yesterday and today. She was at the vet two days ago for a checkup and senior bloodwork, but she was well then--perhaps the stress brought something on.:(

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Felix comes up and surfs safely and your civvie feels better. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  3. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Felix is being really good about all the poking. It hasn't been easy to keep him over 50 today, so I am going to stay with the reduction.

I've kept my momma waiting, but she loves her little orange grandtabby and understands. Glad this was an errand day and not a doctor-appointment day.

The civvie has shown interest in food, and now she's napping in a cat bed (instead of under the couch).

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Susan, I think you are right to try the reduction. He really didn't seem to want to come up today. I hope you got him to eat enough before you left. Remember, your shot tonight needs to be at least 1.5 hours later than normal.

Sounds like your civvie may well have been reacting to the stress of the vet visit. Sending vines, just in case they're needed.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Susan, good idea on the reducie. Chef Felix will do just fine, and your parents need your attention. I hope everything will go well. Take care of yourself, too!

Hugs and scritches

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I 3rd the reduction to keep him safe while you are busy with your parents.

Hope the reduction holds and that civvie's BW is all good.

You have a lot going on....... like Ella says, take care of yourself too. :bighug: