Sept 9 Felix AMPS=272, +4=218, PMPS=317

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Sep 9, 2018.

1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

prior thread Aug 26

Since my last post, my parents have moved from southern Missouri to Minnesota, and their cat handled what turned out to be about fifteen hours in the car pretty well. However, my step father ended up in the ER a few days later and had five days in the hospital with acute renal failure; that has improved and he's home, but it looks like he'll be in pretty advanced chronic renal disease now. They're going to need more care than we'd realized.

With all that going on, Felix has done fairly well, which is a comfort. His shot times are kind of off, I've sometimes overcarbed him when it turned out I was able to run home to test after all, etc. It's just the last couple days that he hasn't been coming down to those nice low blues and high greens, but tomorrow's another complicated day, so I'm not changing his dose until at least Tuesday. He seems to feel pretty good.

Vines to all kitties in need, and love to all kitties.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, you've had a lot going on. I'm glad Felix is doing okay. Sending prayers for your family.

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Susan,
    I'm very sorry to hear of your stepfather's renal disease. Perhaps the stress of the move contributed to the acuteness of the condition. We are sending healing vines for his recovery and well being. And lots of strength for you and your mother in what must be a trying time.

Chef Felix, put on your Chef's hat and see if you can come up with some good renal recipes for your Grandpa Bean.

Hugs and scritches,
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.